Design and Construction of Kakumäe Yacht Harbour in Tallinn, Estonia
Client: Haven Kakumäe
Project Start: 07/2015
End of project: current project
Description of Works
According to the idea of the Employer, a brand new marina with water area of 5hectares and a depth of up to 4 meters in Tallinn will be build.
The marina will consist of anchorage for 288 yachts. On the territory of this modern multifunctional yacht harbour, a unique for Baltic States multifunctional workshop and a hotel for winter storage of the boats will be created. According to contract, BMGS will perform design and construction of the following harbour facilities:
- breakwaters and shore protection
- dredging of the marina
- piers and slips from reinforced concrete for large yachts
- floating heavy duty pontoons for yachts and boats
- harbour facilities and networks
- multifunctional workshop and harbour house
- heated boathouse with area of more than 4’000 m2 for winter storage of 260 yachts and boats
- Nooda street with networks and pedestrian tunnel
- recreation area for local people.